[ RadSafe ] Health Physics Society Meeting

Karen Baumgartner karen at caltech.edu
Fri Jun 24 13:57:07 CDT 2011

Jeff,

Congratulations on your appointment!  Please consider finding HPS-related activity on LinkedIn and Facebook...

Best,

Karen Baumgartner
Assistant to the Executive Officer of Chemical Engineering
California Institute of Technology
1200 California Boulevard  MC 210-41
Pasadena, California  91125-4100

w: 626.395.4115

(FYI - SoCal Chapter HPS Secretary and formerly of Caltech Environment, Health and Safety)