[ RadSafe ] Off topic, but -- Toward a gentle, lethargic weekend ....

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jun 24 15:23:35 CDT 2011

Dear Maury.

As far as I remember I have thanked you  several times for your off-topic mails. Let me repeat it now! It is a great message to put our calculations into perspective! I think that it is not really off topic, because what we recently were told by the "eminent scientist" Chris Busby was not much better.

I think that RADSAFE should not be dead serious, but also leave some space for jokes (if possible related to radiation).

Thank you once again and accept my dearest greetings!

Franz