[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sat Jun 25 16:29:06 CDT 2011

Dear Dimiter,

Yes, I have the spectrum in front of me. The peaks show Cs137 and Cs134.
I attach the spectrum for your interest. The vehicle filter was from Tokyo.
Maybe you can find the Radon daughter peaks.
This spectrum must not be put on the internet but can be used for helpful comment.

I expect Mr Franz and Mr Dapra will say I made it up on photoshop.

Sincerely
Chris