[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sat Jun 25 21:36:31 CDT 2011

The spectrum did not make it to the list.
I was asking because I was under the impression the airfilters were said
to be from North America, not Japan. That some contamination can be
sampled there is less surprising. Quantitative assessment will not be
an easy thing to do - especially without knowing the mileage behind
this filter, nor its route during the measured period. Still I would
be curious to look at some spectra.

Thanks,

Dimiter