[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

Emer, Dudley (CONTR) EMERDF at nv.doe.gov
Mon Jun 27 13:50:28 CDT 2011

Could be Te-132 at 228 keV with 88% and 111.8 + 116.3 keV at 3.8%. Why no Iodine though?
An energy axis would be most helpful.  What were the count times and the sample to count time?

Dudley Emer
Geophysicist
National Security Technologies (NSTec)
National Center for Nuclear Security
Nevada National Security Site, Mercury, Nv
U.S. DOE Contractor
702-295-7808 office
702-794-5824 pager
702-343-6208 cell