[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

marco bähler m.c.baehler at bluewin.ch
Sun Jun 26 13:58:42 CDT 2011

dimiter

 I think see them. in the spec that prof terry provided via pdf.
 at least the lines  605 with 97% intensity and the 796 with 85 % itensity.
 I plot a graph and  they are in line with the claimed americium line.
well the other peaks at about 120 and around 240  I do not recognise.

marco
euratom level 5b