[ RadSafe ] Wildfire forces evacuation at Los Alamos

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:10:55 CDT 2011

Dear Group:

I evacuated the horses to Santa Fe last night and there is ash fall all over
White Rock. We are loaded and awaiting mandatory evacuation order.  Given
the high temperatures (38-40C), no rain, very low humidity and high
afternoon winds, it is very likely to blow-up this afternoon.

Dan ii

--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd