[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Jun 28 04:49:41 CDT 2011

RADSAFErs,

I join Steven with his comment. I have crfiticized Chris' opinions heavily, but I categorilly deny to have him accused of using photoshop to falsify spectra. Needless to say that in the case of nuclear fallout a NaI-spectrum is of very little use and shows that he has no idea about modern radioactivity measurements. If he is not able to interepret spectra he should leave commenting on them.

Best regards to RADSAFE.

Franz