[ RadSafe ] Zimmerman's Book (University at Buffalo Library)

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 2 08:58:07 CST 2011

Roger,

Would you want to spend so much money to buy that book, which is according
to fellow RADSAFErs simply rubbbish? ....

If I want to read "nuclear" nonsense which would cause me to laugh I only
need to read some Austrian newspapers on the internet for free or go to
homepages of certain groups.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD