[ RadSafe ] Zimmerman's Book (University at Buffalo Library)

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 13:19:56 CST 2011

Franz, WHY? ... it's a little thing shortly refered to in english as "Know Your Enemy".

The full common english translation is...
  "It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."   Sun Tzu... The Art of War

In other words, to win the debate against their stupidity and properly educate the populace, one must know what is coming to be prepared to counter it with honest fact.

Rick Urban
Lowly Health Physics Technician
Chino Valley, AZ