[ RadSafe ] Faith-based health physics

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 15:59:16 CST 2011

Mike.
I think you show a good understanding of the problem.  Some time ago, on
radsafe, I suggested a new discipline to deal with such problems and called it
"Health Metaphysics". The object of health metaphysics was to control radiation
exposures to a point where everyone feels good about the situation. Somehow, the
idea was never accepted. I can't figure out why ;-)      Jerry