[ RadSafe ] Article by Louis Ricciuti

K. L. McMahan kb60127 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 18:36:55 CST 2011

Paul,

Not that I want to lend any credibility to the author's not-so-hidden
agenda, but I suspect the article/rant has its roots in the FUSRAP
remediation work being performed in the neighborhood (see NFSS at:
http://www.lrb.usace.army.mil/fusrap/index.htm ) Some list members may not
be aware of the program.

Kim McMahan