[ RadSafe ] FUSRAP in Western NY

Marvin Resnikoff radwaste at rwma.com
Mon Mar 7 09:01:28 CST 2011

Kim:
The subsurface for the original paved road, Buffalo Ave, was smoothed out with U tailings.  The gamma levels through the pavement and some adjacent properties are definitely detectable;  I know because I was out there with county personnel.  As you see from the attached article from the Niagara Gazette, Buffalo Ave was going to be torn up  and new sewer lines and road surface were to be laid.  It therefore was an opportune time to remove the U tailings.
Marvin Resnikoff