[ RadSafe ] Registration - 30th Annual International Dosimetry and Records Symposium

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Mon Mar 7 10:11:37 CST 2011

Dates: June 5 – 10, 2011
Location: Coeur d’Alene Resort, Idaho
Meeting website:  www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org

Hello Everyone –

Registration can be completed by  going to our website
www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org.

The agenda is posted so take some time to see what we have planned!!

Registration fees are as follows:
• Attendee    $375
• Guest       $150
• Exhibitor   $795
       Attendee registration is not included in the exhibitor registration –
fees cover all vendor services, exhibitor reception and
       dinner Monday evening.

Looking forward to seeing you in June!

2011 International Dosimetry and Records Symposium Task Force:
 Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com )
 Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com )
 Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com )
 Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov )