[ RadSafe ] Thoughts about Emergency procedures involving Japan's tsunami & reactor emergency (UNCLASSIFIED)

WesVanPelt at verizon.net WesVanPelt at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 15:37:46 CST 2011

Michio Kaku is a good quantum physicist and cosmologist and professor at
NYU. His other specialty is explaining physics on TV to the general public
with excessive graphics and glitzy showmanship. However, he is unusually
anti-nuclear. Not surprisingly, he seems to know nothing about quantitative
risk assessment. I would sooner ask my cat for an opinion on the risk from
the Japanese reactor than Michio Kaku.

Wes

Best regards,  Wes
Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP