[ RadSafe ] Confirmed Fatality

Larry Addis ajess at clemson.edu
Sat Mar 12 12:43:47 CST 2011

Sounds like they are getting a handle on the situation to me.

An earlier release from tepco did say they were prepared to pump in sea
water and boron, but I don't think they have.

I wonder if the fatality was a result of the explosion and not probably not
related to rad levels at all.

On one site I read of that the core had already melted.  BS of course. Rad
levels would be off the charts, if that were the case.

I hesitate to say things sound "good", but I'm guardedly optimistic and
absent additional damage from more earthquake activity the situation is
looking upbeat.

I wish I could be there to be of some small assistance.

LA