[ RadSafe ] Suggestion - Contact News Media - Comment ontheWebsites and Contact the Broadcasters

Bob Hearn rhearn at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 12 23:58:35 CST 2011

Dr. Bob Arnot is a general opportunist activist - see his website to book
him. Hiraldo also had Paul Gunter who was on earlier as well - founder of
Clamshell Alliance anti-nukes in 70's, received 2008 Jane Bagley Lehman
Award from Tides Foundation for his "fight against nuclear power". They also
received multiple live reports from a David Piper in Tokyo who repeatedly
claimed that 190 persons in the public were suffering from radiation
sickness (no references/sources cited)...not quite possible!