[ RadSafe ] The Fukushima 50: Not afraid to die - CBS Evening News

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 16 13:02:49 CDT 2011

That's why I tried to emphasize *workers*, to emphasize workers that are
trained, tested and certified to don and doff Anti-C's, waterproofs,
respirators, et cetera for working in contaminated work areas.

I would imagine that these workers will have to be somewhat competent
(IOW trained, tested, certified) at evaluating and controlling their
exposure, working, as they will be, with a much reduced and damaged
physical infrastructure, a foreign regulatory infrastructure and in a
foreign language.

 Doug Huffman
 Shift Test Engineer
 CNSY C.2340X *retired*