[ RadSafe ] "spraying" water on reactors now

Robert J Gunter rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Thu Mar 17 10:47:56 CDT 2011

It is interesting that they have not rigged a hose up to the area and just
turned on a spigot with a portable pump.  Is the dose rate that high?
Apparently they have pump trucks that are getting ready.  Seems like a Helo
could grab the hose and pull it into place if the dose rate was that bad, or
alternatively it could somehow be "thrown" or dragged into place.  Makes you
wonder what the dose rate is.

Robert J. Gunter, MSc, CHP
CHP Consultants/CHP Dosimetry
www.chpconsultants.com