[ RadSafe ] Ann Coulter on Hormesis

Larry Addis ajess at clemson.edu
Sat Mar 19 00:40:37 CDT 2011

No, No, No ..... I don't have to love, or even like Ann Coulter. Ann and I
probably agree that ice is cold and boiling water is hot too, but I don't
have to love her.  I tried, but I just couldn't do it.

Some friends brought up her contention that radiation is good for you and I
explained hormesis to them and noted that a couple of Tylenol are good for a
headache too, but take a whole bottle and  your liver will leave town
without you and you will die.

The poison is in the dose. And a very small dose of Ann is quite enough for
me.

Of course your results may vary.

LA