No subject

Mon Mar 7 21:29:35 CST 2011

the apparent kVp is 50 with an effective keV of about 23 - 25. I travel
with my Instadose device everywhere and I left in in my carry-on as well
as checked luggage on my recent trip to the UK and the UAE and the total
dose picked-up including background, transit was 4.60 mSv (460 mrem), from
June to this past Thursday. Except for the flights to Los
Angeles/London/Abu Dhabi and return from Dubai/London/Los Angeles, all my
travel has been carry-on only.

Hopee that this helps.

Regards,

Sandy