[ RadSafe ] to much BS about what if and cancer .

Mark S. Sasser duke99301 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 01:08:02 CDT 2011

ok  will all of this please stop

one: it was a quake 18000 people died.
 two if contamination got out so what we got more free blowing dirt out at
Hanford than the public will ever know.
 spent fuel pool do not have a containment roof we all know that do we not, if
you lose spent fool cooling how many hours to boil ? OPs knows that answer.

de-fueled means no fuel in the pot. the spent fuel pools can not go critical
they can boil off and melt from heat.I done to many re racks . maybe we should
being using Yucca for what it was built for in the USA.

 you can find traces of any thing in milk in deer meat and I have seen 5000
mr/hr mud swallow nest. tumble weeds reading up 1r/hr dropping that would peg a
frisker.

no in the USA is going to die from this I live next door to TMI since 1993 and I
never seen the two headed cow,

Now I do outage for a living I been in boilers I worked in PWRs. I worked in rad
pro and ops and safety ,
the plants in this town off mine are safe.  but tell you what why do you not
talk about the chemical plants pumping sludge in our rivers and soil. IE I
worked super fund clean up sites.
people die from cancer all the time and they never worked  in a DOE  or power
plant or lived under a power line.
 a rad is a rem is a what??? can a HP tell me? I know the answer. send a team of
pros over and they can set up check points count stations and help with control
and start deconing things that's why god made Deconers.

how much alpha back ground do you get at crystal river do to the coal plant next
door .

I know two men who died old men and they both recived life dose in one shot of
neutron in one shot so what did they do DOE told them they could not work in a
neutron field anymore. so they went to the tank farms. one smoked 3 packs a day,

18000 people died more lost there homes and way of life look at those poor
people in shelters and lets see if we can come up with a way to help them.

my father was there weeks after they had dropped the bomb. he told me it was bad
bit you know what those people rebuilt and all he could do was look at the tv
all week and say those poor people. I am going to the  red cross page and send
them some funds please give and help them. be glad it did not happen at your
home.

 We have sent the best minds from our country over to help .
 now please stop filling my in box  with what if and will it could do this, for
your collage desk guys go work in a nuke plant and you see how things work.

thank you for your time,
oh NIMBY

 There is no security on this earth. Only opportunity.
 At the end of the universe lies the beginning of vengeance