[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Physics Political Demise at Oregon State University

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 17:00:10 CDT 2011

Brent,
Robinson and (older) son wrote the book on the biological clock, Molecular Clocks, standard deamidation rate reference, made with the Fourier transform mass spectrometer.
He has Nobel prize winners on his OISM staff and as guest speakers at our meetings.
Indeed, he is a "Noted scientist"
Howard Long