[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Physics Political Demise at Oregon State University

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 17:15:41 CDT 2011

Bob,
Thank you for clarifying.
However,
"All that is required for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing."
 That is why Art Robinson ran for Congress and this "rhubarb" resulted.

After your read more on www.oregonstateoutrage.com I hope you will ask your friends to respond to these allegations, so damaging to all in your profession and to a public that depends on the competence and credibility of health physicists (as is news this month).

Best Wishes,
Howard Long