[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Physics Political Demise at Oregon State University

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 15:34:15 CDT 2011

Howard et al.,

I did not mean for my reply to Franz to go out to the RADSAFE community, but I did not write anything offensive to any of the parties involved,  I hope. My only excuse is that it was 1:30 AM when I sent the note and I did not notice the reply went to RADSAFE instead of just Franz until it was too late.

I respectfully decline your invitation to insert myself in this rhubarb. I do not know whether the allegations are true in whole or in part and have no way of knowing. Both Kathy and Jack are experienced, knowledgeable, and respected scientists who do not need to hear from me on this topic.

I do not wish to write any more on the matter.

Bob