[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Clean Air Energy

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Mar 27 17:23:51 CDT 2011

Larry, unfortunately I could not find the word "gearhead" in my dictionary.
I know what "gear" means, of course I am aware of the meaning of head. I am
always eager to learn not only about radioactive matters, but also foreign
languages. I hope you will enlighten me, but I am happy to hear that there
is nothing wrong with it!

Best wishes,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD