[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Clean Air Energy

shima shima at piments.com
Sun Mar 27 18:02:17 CDT 2011

Franz, you guys over in Europe have not been paying attention, it one of
them there "Nuclear Clean Air Energy" cars. They have hi-vol activated
carbon filters on the manifold.

After the test drive in Florida , it's going for a tour duty in
Fukushima prefecture. After driving around for a while everyone will be
able to take their paper face masks off again. All will be fine and
"nuclear boy" will be able to fart as much as he likes.

Not only will this provide clean air it will save all the trees they are
cutting down to make paper masks.

 > On 03/27/11 21:25, Jeff Terry wrote:
 >> Somewhat off topic, but Simona de Silvestro provided Entergy and the
 > nuclear industry with a significant amount of TV airtime

Well actually the nuclear industry has been getting lots of air time
recently so tell Simona not to take any unnecessary risks won't you.

Still, I'm glad the new paint job worked out OK. Thanks for keeping us
in the loop.

;)