[ RadSafe ] SI Purists

Mahalakshmi Srinivasan msriniva at wayne.edu
Tue Mar 29 08:35:23 CDT 2011

 Very well said Glenn;It will take a while to respond to emergencies if someone have to take a pause to think about the units which you're not familiar with versus units used everyday for last 20 years or so.

Maha Srinivasan

Health Physicist & Radiation Safety Officer
Wayne State University
5425 Woodward Ave,Ste 300
Detroit, Michigan 48202
Phone: 313-577-0019