[ RadSafe ] SI Purists

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Tue Mar 29 10:29:16 CDT 2011

When I was in the UAE all last week, the conversion from C to F never was an issue. I knew that at 33 degrees C, wearing a suit, it was HOT! When they said the temperature increases to 48 degrees C and humidity increases during the summer, I knew that it was like being in "hell", VERY HOT! I know that I won't be wearing a suit during meetings at that time! If I needed to, I could have done the conversion, if this were a critical requirement. Same thing when it comes to other SI units.

Start educating students today. They are the future that will be using the SI units.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President