[ RadSafe ] SI Purists

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 29 11:40:59 CDT 2011

Richard et al

I agree. I almost converted to SI in 1988 when I moved to the Hanford site
in the US. If I remember correctly, the DOE said it would not move to SI
because of the "dangers" involved. I lost what I knew and am still trying to
"relearn" it since moving back to Canada in 1999.

John
John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
4535 West 9th Ave