[ RadSafe ] Was There Ever Liquid Fuel Reactor?

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Wed Mar 30 05:59:08 CDT 2011

Thanks, Doug

If it was such a good technology, why were no production reactors ever
built?  Were there unexpected problems and drawbacks?

Roger

The radio commentary begins 8:30 about China's supposedly going to build
safer cheaper reactors based on Thorium - her guest is - Kirk Thorenson -
www.energyfromthorium.com - he sounds pretty sound - comments about Thorium
fuel reactors - I was turned off later into his discussion when he said
something about defense contractors having killed the thorium reactor - the
beginning, though, sounds pretty good -