[ RadSafe ] Busby: chemist or physicist?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun May 1 22:09:54 CDT 2011

May 1

         Okay, Mr. CHEMICAL physicist.  Besides, I did not call you a
physicist. The infowars.com web site that was fawning and simpering
over you called you a "physicist."  Why don't you register a
complaint with your sycophants?  By the way, how do you know there is
"a rage" in all those residents of Tokyo?  Have you interviewed any of them?

         You are not a nuclear physicist, nor are you an
epidemiologist, hence when you are spewing about power reactors and
epidemiology you are outside of your field, so big deal.

         I think it's safe to assume that you are implying that
Fukushima will cause an *additional* 800,000 cancers.  That claim is
a fraud and a hoax.  But just to be reasonable about it, let's see
your "calculations," assuming that you can find the envelope upon
whose back you made them.

Steven Dapra