[ RadSafe ] Psychological Impacts of Chernobyl

Richard Gallego rich at tgainc.com
Mon May 2 19:35:58 CDT 2011

You can not control the world's thought process--Goebbel's tried to do that
last century and I think most agree that it was not the right thing to do.
In addition, it is not a wise policy, if your interest is to advance your
argument, to engage in ad hominems. The truth ought to prevail on it's own
merits. Radsafe was founded as a means to exchange information/ideas on
matters related to radiation, correct?

Rich Gallego