[ RadSafe ] Helen Caldicott on the evils of physicists

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 20:12:23 CDT 2011

I have a theory that , I believe I discussed previously on radsafe. This
theory holds that there is an unwritten rule in all journalism schools to the
effect that any student demonstating a knowlwdge or understanding of science and
technology is precluded from graduating. This would account for Caldicott and
her ilk gettiing their crap is so readily accepted and published by the
sycophant news media. The more outrageous, the greater probalility that the
story will be accepted. Fear sells, or at least, it gets our attention.
My theory might also account for the success of many advertising agencies and
public relations firms.
Jerry Cohen