[ RadSafe ] Psychological Impacts of Chernobyl

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue May 3 20:29:41 CDT 2011

May 3

"Dr. Chris Busby, another physicist says there is a rage in the
people in Tokyo and he now predicts based on his calculations that
800,000 people out of about 8 million who live within 200 kilomters
[sic] of the plant will contract cancer if they are not moved out."

         Here's the link:

http://www.infowars.com/fukushima-exposure-levels-going-up-everywhere/

         Busby cleverly does not say whether these are excess
cancers, or whether they are cancers which will occur no matter what.

         A day or two ago I asked for his calculations.  So far they
have not shown up.

Steven Dapra