[ RadSafe ] NCRP 160 -Seeking tables of exposure components

Robert Bradley rpb.bradley at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:17:05 CDT 2011

If I remember correctly, Fred Mettler made a "pre-NCRP-160 publication"
presentation of this data at the UNSCEAR meeting in 2008 (maybe 2007).  He
had powerpoint slides with the information that you seek.  I have it
somewhere in my computer, but it may be quicker for you to contact Fred
directly.  It is his deck and it is more properly his to share.

-   -  RPB
Health Canada, retired