[ RadSafe ] Radiation exposure and the power of zero By Jeffrey Patterson | 26 April 2011

JON jhstieglitz at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:03:43 CDT 2011

(thebulletin) in parentheses to eliminate any search engine benefit .

I am wondering what the opinion among the physicists is regarding the
conclusion of this article. It is different from that which I was taught.
Especially the last paragraph:

We must choose to halt this process. To do this we need to quickly abolish
> all nuclear weapons, and make a dramatic and rapid retreat from the use of
> nuclear power to generate electricity. Only then will we demonstrate that we
> recognize and appreciate the true meaning of Einstein's prophetic words:
> "The splitting of the atom has changed everything save our mode of thinking.
> Thus we drift toward unparalleled catastrophe."

I realize he is just a physician but is the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists
even credible???