[ RadSafe ] Biologic Response to Ionizing Radiation

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Mon May 9 09:50:16 CDT 2011

Chris,
 Indeed, "Higher forms of life are not possible without vigorous and efficient
DNA repair mechanisms".
Feinendigan and Pollycove presented studies showing something like 10 exponent biologic repair response (hormesis) in irradiated mice, something akin to immunization with viral vaccines (think smallpox) or allergy shots.
I hope they will comment.
Howard Long