[ RadSafe ] Member of European Committee on Radiation Risk: 400, 000 Fuku cancers based on health studies after Chernobyl | TheNuclear Engineering Department At UC Berkeley

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Sat May 14 07:44:09 CDT 2011

Mr. Roger Helbig's career was senior in federal engineering management,
IIRC, Mare Island Naval Shipyard Code 200.  We each were involved in the
Base Realignment and Closure Commission of 1993 decision to close our
facilities.  We each provided input to the decision matrix and so saw
its development from the inside, so to speak.

Neither Helbig nor I purport to be scientists.  Science is a way of
thought that may lead to truth.  Self-proclaimed scientists are not.

Better an error from an honest man than dishonesty from a scientist.

Doug Huffman
Shift Test Engineer
CNS, C. 2340.X retired
http://www.navsea.navy.mil/shipyards/norfolk/nnsy/NuclearTED.aspx