[ RadSafe ] Member of European Committee on Radiation Risk: 400, 000 Fuku cancers based on health studies after Chernobyl | TheNuclear Engineering Department At UC Berkeley

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sat May 14 07:26:34 CDT 2011

Dear Radsafers

This man Helbig has no scientific status, has published nothing, and spends his time abusing real scientists. The ECRR which he is abusing here has members who scientifically outrank (with research papers and position)anybody on any of the so-called official risk agencies. You know, i am sure, that the ICROP has no different status than the ECRR but ICRP's members are different in that they have rarely done any research. If you want you should look at the Lesvos Declaration on www.euradcom.org which lists some of the ECRR scientists.
The calculation that was done for Fukushima was based on scientifically valid comparisons with weapons fallout cancer yields and Chernobyl cancer yields in Sweden published by Tondel et al in 2004 which show 11% increase in cancre per 100kBq/m2 comntamination,.
You should know also that my latest data shows the presence of micron AMAD radioactive hot particles in Japan and in the USA. Watch this space.
Sincerely
Chris