[ RadSafe ] [ RadSafe Life's lottery

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Mon May 16 05:47:36 CDT 2011

Tungsten particles, nevada fallout
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at agni.phys.iit.edu on behalf of Fred Dawson GoogleMail
Sent: Mon 16/05/2011 08:21
To: 'Jerry Cohen'; 'The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics)	Mailing	List'
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] [ RadSafe Life's lottery

Because people feel a need to attribute blame or fault as they cannot accept
that chance plays a significant part in their misfortune. To a certain
extent this perception is reinforced by lawyers engaged in claims farming
and scepticism of main stream science views on issues such as radiation and
the risk of cancer

Fred Dawson