[ RadSafe ] Ludlum Model 177's

Robert rwester at rmwester.com
Fri May 20 16:38:41 CDT 2011

Hi Rob;
WELL..... a turn of the table has presented itself... I'm happy to report
that I do happen to have 4 or 5 units (177's) in our possession.  How does
$450.00  each including shipping work for you?

Hope this need is a good sign of business for you and all is well.
Take care and let me know....
Thanks
Bob Wester