[ RadSafe ] Counting Efficiencies for Helgeson (Neutron Products)Whole Body Counter

James Barnes james.g.barnes at att.net
Tue May 24 00:10:45 CDT 2011

Yes, you are correct.  Problem is that I am trying to work out a retrospective
dose assessment with data that is in CPM from a "Helgeson-like" counter array.
So what I need is a ballpark efficiency so I can get a back of the envelope
conversion from CPM to activity,  then from activity to dose assessment.
Doesn't have to be perfect, just relatively close.

Jim