[ RadSafe ] Busby on youtube

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue May 24 13:50:50 CDT 2011

Thanks for the link. I might be oldfashioned, but I prefer to know, how somebody looks like whom I talk with or about whom there is talk.

Nevertheless the statements of this "expert" are amazing: How is he able to talk such an amount of incredible nonsense within a few minutes? Well trained by some spindoctors! Well indoctrinated. During viewing I actually waited that he would burst into laughter because of this bogus he distributed with a serious and concerned expression in his face.  I am not going to waste my time by analyzing his opinions expressed, especially I hope that RADSAFErs are enough experienced to be able to do it themselves. His comments top by far the most silly comments and wrong news distributed on Austrian massmedia.

I put "expert" under inverted commas, because this word has become among my scientific  collegues a "dirty word" (or may I say "a five letter word" in English....).

Best regards,

Franz