[ RadSafe ] the best way to silence someone is to cease commenting on them

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue May 24 20:51:12 CDT 2011

The purpose of the original post was simply to state that there have been many instances where a posting from a Radsafe member (regardless of their popularity) was often criticized as having nothing to do with radiation or the scope of Radsafe, and that the individual should not have wasted bandwidth. After that, some Radsafe members would then post about the other ridiculous post, taking up more bandwidth. It is for that reason I recommend that those who have a problem, simply stop posting, stop responding to items that are found to be a waste of time. That was all.

As far as the personal attacks (funny how this individual believes they have been attacked over the years) that have continued for several years now, I won't respond any further. Those individuals who don't like me, who want to attack my 40 years in the industry, attainment of my current professional status. I think I'll get over it. Really, I will! And I don't attack our foreign guests here on Radsafe, unlike someone who continually writes that Radsafe is too much a USA list. Interesting, who started the list in the first place? I also know for a fact there are many international members. So, it's just another feeble attempt to attack the members on the list. Like I said, I'll get over it. Tomorrow is another day. Life is too short to waste any more time about these ridiculous attacks on my professionalism, but more importantly, my ethics and integrity.

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"