[ RadSafe ] human sex odds at birth

derek.putley at tesco.net derek.putley at tesco.net
Sun May 29 06:48:34 CDT 2011

Steven

Thankyou very much for taking the trouble to re-post those messages.

I have started my own "peer review" of the post-Chernobyl paper by Prof. Busby, but I fear that it is going to take me some tile before I will be able to post properly respectful and detailed comments on radsafe.

I'm afraid I can only offer the usual excuses for progressing this at such a slow pace, including my day-job and my other (self-funded) research work.

Since Chernobyl happened some years ago, I expect that other far better qualified than myself have already looked into this data quite extensively.

Kind Regards

Derek Putley.