[ RadSafe ] Now the anecdotes begin

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Sun May 29 05:41:05 CDT 2011

Uh oh!  Coincidence!  In 1970 at INEL-NRF, we had earless bunnies and
they were significantly internally contaminated with radioactivity.

The cause of the earlessness was witnessed.  They occasionally failed to
duck low enough into the sprinkler-head recesses in the greensward as
the mower passed over.

Someone decided to take one home as pet, I hope and not to eat, in his
lunchpail.  It was detected by the exit portal monitor.