[ RadSafe ] Hawaii Health Guide - Big Island Dairy Farmersfightradiation with Boron

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sun May 29 14:09:06 CDT 2011

Franz, you clearly know nothing. How you can represent yourself as knowledgeable in this area is astonishing. The concentration of Sr in milk is well known, uranium also, they follow Calcium. Measurements of Sr90 in milk were what resulted in the test ban in 1963. Go back to school and learn some chemistry. The ignorance of you guys is beyond belief.
Chris Busby