[ RadSafe ] Hawaii Health Guide - Big Island DairyFarmersfightradiation with Boron

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun May 29 15:30:04 CDT 2011

Steven,
 contrary to you I enjoy the unbelievable nonsense of this Busby - I still cannot believe that anybody boasting all those degrees and experiences is able to post this nonsense and I want to have it confirmed.  If it is really the one who claims to be we face a problem. If he is not  - it would be a request to the list owner. Some time ago I posted a strong suspicion that this person is a troll, all the characeristics would fit.

I thought (btw, not influencing my opinion), that you were interested on getting rid of this person on RADSAFE, but also to promote a reasonable approach to rasdiation protection issues in the course of the nuclear accidents issue.

Still best regards,

Franz