[ RadSafe ] The human sex odds at birth after theatmosphericatomic bomb tests, after Chernobyl, and in the vicinity of nuclear facilities

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon May 30 00:05:31 CDT 2011

May 29

         One of my chief objections to Chris Busby's technique of
argumentation is habitual refusal to present source material.  I have
brought this up before, but it doesn't seem to have been effective,
for Busby is at it again.

         Who wrote this Ph.D. thesis; and if it was published, where
was it published?  Where was Radford's discussion of it
published?  You, Chris Busby, aren't even certain it has been
published.  ("I believe this got published somewhere. . . .")

         With respect to your testimony in courts, I would have to
examine each individual case and possibly draw some conclusions.  The
only thing I am going to "assume" about what you "know" is that you
know enough to bluff your way through anything.

Steven Dapra